- Preparation time: 10 min
- Rest time: 6 hour minimum
- Cooking time: 1 hour 40 min
- The ingredients for your duck
- A duck about 2.5 kg (gutted weight) for 6 people
- Five tablespoons soy sauce
- Two beautiful garlic
- One tablespoon of cornstarch
- Cullière a soupy mixture of five spices
- Six spoons tablespoons liquid honey
- Six tablespoons of peanut oil
- Alcohol, vinegar
- Optional: 5 drops red food coloring
- The steps to follow for a successful duck
This is the best opskrifter på nettet, so you must try preparing this at your home. Place the duck in a flat. Make several holes in the skin of the duck with a fork or the tip of a knife. Cut and crush the garlic press garlic and place in a bowl (you can also use a blender). Add all other ingredients in the bowl. Mix all the ingredients: then you get a sauce painting. For the lazy, there is also a ” ready ” canned sauce (Hoisin type) or version in instant powder with a little water, but you must admit that this is not rocket science. Brush the duck with the sauce to be painted using a pastry brush, for example. Let stand at réfigérateur for at least 6 hours (preferably 24 hours), basting occasionally (every 2/3 hours for example). Please keep the bowl of sauce, remaining painting, you will need it when cooking.
After Doing Stand:
Pour a little water into the baking a little hollow (also called pan) to prevent the drippings from burning. Preheat oven to 210 ° C (thermostat 7). Ask your wrapped in aluminum foil on a grid (located above your plate to get the juices) duck and let cook for an hour. Dominuez heat furnace after one hour at 150 ° (Thermostat 5). Remove the aluminum foil around the Duck. Then let the duck continue to cook for 40 minutes, basting regularly with the remaining sauce painting every ten minutes. Click this site to get more information.
Good To Know:
You can also do the rotisserie duck maintaining the principle of aluminum foil cooking start by putting it on the spindle. However, be careful not to dry it (basting during cooking more regularly)
Traditionally, This Dish Is Accompanied By:
- Salads and crudités various (cucumber, carrot, tomato, radish, etc.)
- A sauce made from soy sauce thinned with white vinegar and crushed garlic
- Rolls so pita cut or white rolls
- A small soup (soup Beijing, for example)
- The classic: rice!
Click this site superbest.dk to find out more recipes online.